News & Events
FOREST RIDGE GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP -
Have you or a loved one experienced a recent loss or one that took place years ago? The staff of Forest Ridge Funeral Home invites you to attend one of the four Grief Support Series that will be held at our funeral home. Each of the series consist of weekly meetings for six weeks with the last meeting being a social event held at the funeral home.
Our grief support series will be conducted by well known Certified Grief Counselor, DR. TONYA CUNNINGHAM, who speaks not only the intellect but also the heart. Please take this opportunity to take the steps towards grief recovery, and join with others who are on the journey.
All Grief Support Series are FREE and open to the public. Your RSVP would be greatly appreciated (817)428-9500
- Series 1 will be held Wednesdays, March 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th & April 3rd. Social Event on April 10th from 6:00PM - 7:15PM
- Series 2 will be held on Wednesdays, May 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, & 29th. Social Event on June 5th from 6:00PM -7:15PM
- Series 3 will be held on Wednesdays, September 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th & October 2nd. Social Event on October 9th from 6:00PM - 7:15PM.
- Series 4 will be held on Wednesdays, November 6th, 13th, 20th & December 4th, 11th. Social Event on December 18th from 6:00PM - 7:15PM.
Senior Fortress Workshop
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 2:00PM at Forest Ridge Funeral Home Memorial Park Chapel, 8525 Mid Cities Blvd., North Richland Hills, TX 76182.
- Workshop benefiting seniors creating a family living legacy. What you need to know about cremation vs. traditional funeral services, funding options, legal documents needed, ways to protect yourself from identity theft and fraud, and much more.
- Learn how leave your family a living legacy
- Please RSVP as seats are limited to 817-428-9500